Hi there! We are looking for a software developer to join our team building complex cloud products for enterprises. Working in a small team dedicated to a particular product or its building block, your task will be to design solutions, write excellent code and review code written by others.
This role is based out of Warsaw in Poland.
It’s called Inventory
The main product that we develop here in Poland is called Syncron Inventory. It allows our customers to have right stock, at the right levels, at the right time and in the right place.
…and we build it with this tech stack:
Java 11, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular 8, Postgres, AWS, Maven, Docker, JUnit, Git, Gerrit
You and the job!
- Ability to write clean, readable and maintainable code.
- Perfect command of any object-oriented or functional language.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Familiarity with Hibernate or Spring is a plus.
… and you will be working on:
- Designing new functionalities and solutions to problems.
- Implementing in Java both back-end services and user-facing features.
- Participating in development scope planning, issue prioritization and code reviews.
Here is an approximate repartition of the tasks:
Our recruitment process
Things we know you also care about!
We care about them too.
But wait… what does Syncron actually do?
We create software solutions that manage risks and solve the industry’s new problems. We allow manufacturers to optimize their supply chain, price their parts and services, and utilize mountains of data coming out of modern cars, planes, excavators, mining machines and much more.Apply now
POSITIONS @ SYNCRON
Explore opportunities across the globe.View open positions