- Diese event hat bereits stattgefunden.
Are You Seriously Still Using Excel for Service Parts Pricing?
September 29, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am UTC-4Kostenlos
In 2020, many manufacturers still rely on Excel to manage their price lists for spare parts. When implementing new pricing strategies or even just updating lists, the computing times can last hours or even days. But is this the only reason why others switch to pricing software for their service business? Or are there other ways in which a smart pricing solution creates value for leading manufacturers?
Join our webinar to find out if the time is right for you to get serious about service parts pricing and decide once and for all between Excel or a smart pricing solution. Johan Östlin, Head of Global Pricing at Syncron, will give a brief overview of the Excel vs. pricing software debate and provide concrete recommendations for quick wins in your service parts pricing.
Main highlights include:
- Common spare parts pricing challenges for leading manufacturers
- How to perform pricing tasks like waterfall generation or segmentation in Excel vs. pricing software
- Integrating and centralizing pricing data in Excel vs. pricing software
- Conclusions: When Excel is just fine and when it’s time to switch