- This event has passed.
Leveraging Your Syncron Solutions to Successfully Navigate Supply Chain Disruption
May 7, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am EDTFree
The world as we knew it in some cases less than a month ago has changed. OEMs and Suppliers are having to pivot quickly to respond to unforeseen changes in customer demand, remote team management, international borders closed and tight cash supplies. As a Syncron customer we want to be sure you know all the ways you can leverage your existing Syncron solutions to optimize your business in this current state. Join Syncron’s VP Expert Services Tony Smith to learn about the following;
- How to reduce shipments due to staff shortages, needs to enforce social distancing or overall reduction in volume.
- How to reduce inventory investment due to cash shortages
- How to adjust current service levels
- How to update lead times due to changes in delivery schedules or supplier issues
- Redistribution analysis if closed borders require redistribution of inventory instead of purchasing new
- Forecast Analysis to review global brands or evaluate Point of Sale demand or Aggregate
- Simulation capabilities to model out facility shutdowns, policy changes or lead time changes
- Execute immediate or planned price actions, implement daily price changes or update exchange rates
We will be covering a lot of information in 45 minutes. To further help you determine which of these actions make the most sense for your business, attendees will be offered a complimentary hour of consultation services. We look forward to seeing you.
VP Expert Services