Maximizing Profits From After-sales Service: Spare Parts Price Management & Optimization
June 10 @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm ISTFree
With after-sales service becoming an increasingly important and strategic focus area for manufacturers around the world, why is it that so many organizations are resisting investing in solutions dedicated solely to its optimization?
Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) that continue to rely on homegrown pricing solutions, or solutions that are too broadly focused on pricing as a whole, face hidden costs from capital, service, time and resources. And, what they don’t see is that these costs are adding up to more than what they’d be investing in a comprehensive service parts pricing solution.
Join Syncron’s Pricing Expert, Jan Barbrock, on June 10 at 4:00 pm IST at for this 30-minute webinar, where we will highlight how OEMs can leverage Syncron Price to evolve their service parts pricing beyond cost-plus logic and unlock the power to price according to true value. Key areas that will be covered include:
- How leading OEMs are using Syncron Price to improve margins and drive value
- Ways Syncron Price can deliver value for OEMS at various levels of pricing maturity
- How best to gain visibility into the impact pricing can have on revenue and margins
- The value of consistency between plan and execution of channel and customer pricing
- Strategies for reacting to price feedback from dealers and customers
- And much more.