- This event has passed.
Unlocking Value From Optimized Pricing In Uncertain Times
April 15, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 9:30 am EDTFree
When sales begin to decline in a downward market, organizations tend to respond by slashing parts prices across the board in hopes of gaining sales. This may provide a quick temporary fix, but is often a short-sighted strategy. This strategy can (and will most likely) lead to competitors taking a similar approach – leading to eroding overall market.
This begs the question, what pricing strategies can executives employ that drive much needed short-term revenue, while positioning their organizations for long-term success?
Join us on April 15, 2020 at 9 AM ET for a Q&A session with Professional Pricing Society President, Kevin Mitchell, and moderated by Syncron pricing expert Kimberly Long. During this interactive session, Kevin and Kimberly will discuss topics such as:
- Lessons learned from the financial crisis of 2008
- Ways manufacturing executives can use pricing to gain a competitive advantage
- How can manufacturers and suppliers drive short term-revenue without compromising long-term success
- Ways technology can enable faster, more strategic pricing decisions
- What are the short, medium and long term effects of changing an organization’s pricing strategy, and what will the “new normal” look like?
Have a question you’d like Kevin to address? Simply add it to the registration form and, time permitting, he may address your question live during the webinar!