- This event has passed.
Unlocking Value From Optimized Pricing In Uncertain Times
April 15, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 9:30 am EDTFree
When sales begin to decline in a downward market, organizations tend to respond by slashing parts prices across the board in hopes of gaining sales. This may provide a quick temporary fix, but is often a short-sighted strategy. This strategy can (and will most likely) lead to competitors taking a similar approach – leading to eroding overall market.
This begs the question, what pricing strategies can executives employ that drive much needed short-term revenue, while positioning their organizations for long-term success?
Join us on April 15, 2020 at 9 AM ET for a Q&A session with Professional Pricing Society President, Kevin Mitchell, and moderated by Syncron pricing expert Kimberly Long. During this interactive session, Kevin and Kimberly will discuss topics such as:
- Lessons learned from the financial crisis of 2008
- Ways manufacturing executives can use pricing to gain a competitive advantage
- How can manufacturers and suppliers drive short term-revenue without compromising long-term success
- Ways technology can enable faster, more strategic pricing decisions
- What are the short, medium and long term effects of changing an organization’s pricing strategy, and what will the “new normal” look like?
Have a question you’d like Kevin to address? Simply add it to the registration form and, time permitting, he may address your question live during the webinar!
We advance leading manufacturers to capitalize on the world’s new service economy.