Strategies for Growth’s℠ 2020 Warranty Chain Management Benchmark Survey
Analysts Take: Warranty Management Is the Best Way for Services Organizations to Ensure Recurring Revenue Streams
This in-depth overview of industry analyst Strategies for Growth’s℠ 2020 Warranty Chain Management Benchmark Survey, Analysts Take: Warranty Management Is the Best Way for Services Organizations to Ensure Recurring Revenue Streams, is the epitome of a functional resource.
It puts everything in perspective: what warranty management moves work, from peers utilizing them successfully.
This analyst view on warranty management shows:
- Customer-centric market factors that are driving organizations to improve existing levels of warranty management performance
- The most needed strategic actions to be taken to attain best practices
- The most common technology solutions currently being used by services organizations
- The primary KPIs currently being used by warranty management organizations
- Steps were taken to impact an organization’s drive to attain warranty chain management optimization.
Download your copy today.
Strategies For GrowthSM (SFGSM) is an independent research analyst and services consulting firm founded in 1992. The founder, Bill Pollock served as President & Chief Research Officer (CRO) at The Service Council; Vice President, Principal Analyst, heading up Aberdeen Group’s Service Management Practice; and Managing Analyst, Services Industry at Gartner. In recent years, Bill was named “One of the Twenty Most Influential People in Field Service” by Field Service News (UK); One of the “Top 10 People Every Field Service Pro Should Follow” by Field Service Digital; one of Capterra’s “20 Excellent Field Service Twitter Accounts”; and one of Coresystems’ “Top 10 Field Service Influencers to Follow”. Bill’s blog is accessible @PollockOnService.