正確で効率的な価格設定で PaaS を成功させる
予測テクノロジーを使用して複雑な契約の価格設定を最適化し、フルサービス契約やサービスとしての製品 (PaaS) など、新規および既存のサービス提供のリスクを最小限に抑え、マージンを最大化します。
Price service contracts with a purpose-built solution
Driven by innovation and customer demand, manufacturers are redefining their business models from selling one-off parts to full-service contracts and product-as-a-service. However, risk exposure is a key challenge when offering an upfront price for an undefined scope of service. To succeed, you need an automation tool that can analyze time and material, customer usage, and product performance. This data guarantees you’re generating the best possible price.
Reduce the risk of unprofitable contracts by leveraging ML technology for data-driven insights.
Streamline your workflow to decrease price quote lead time and single-person dependencies.
Capture and manage all contract and customer data in a secure cloud platform.
Offer tailored pricing that reflects the customer’s environment, application, and install base.
Perform advanced risk analysis with data-driven insights
Leverage data-driven risk assessments to capture performance and volatility of historical contracts.
- Visualize and analyze the cost breakdown of any given contract
- Use machine learning-based risk profiles for risk analysis
- Capture the performance of contracts to determine which have a higher risk or a lower probability of profit
Visualize cost breakdown
Analyze the breakdown of predicted costs over relevant factors such as time, usage, cost categories, and more.
Compare contract risk
Understand the risks of different contracts by examining measures such as customer application, service duration, and more.
Gain deeper insights
Analyze performance of historical contracts for insight into which contracts have higher financial risk.
Optimize margins with more accurate prices
Leverage machine learning-based price analytics to ensure secure margins and accurate pricing.
- Generate cost predictions for all unknown service costs
- Adjust contract parameters to analyze scenarios and quotes for any given contract
- Understand how costs are expected to evolve over time
Leverage cost predictions
Use machine learning-based price analytics to generate cost predictions for all unknown service costs.
Simulate contract adjustments
Simulate how adjustments of contract parameters affect profitability and risk exposure.
Analyze the evolution of costs
Anticipate changes in costs over the contract life cycle.
Streamline cross-functional processes
Productivity & Scalability
Create a single source of truth by capturing all information in one pricing automation tool.
- Review and collaborate on complex contracts in a single application
- Create a standardized quoting process across all stakeholders
- Leverage the most recent and accurate data to make informed pricing decisions
Maintain data in one place
Review and collaborate on contracts and their constituents, parameters, and price calculations.
Standardize quoting processes
Create a standardized quoting process across all contracts, service locations, and customers.
Keep data up-to-date
Act on trends quickly with the most recent data at your fingertips.
Turn customers into lifelong partners
Provide customers with optimal prices based on application, environment, and more, resulting in a superior purchasing experience.
- Offer consistent and transparent pricing to your entire customer base
- Price accurately with insight into how much maintenance and service is required for any given contract
- Make it easier for customers to buy from you
Offer tailored pricing
Deliver pricing that reflects the customer's environment, application, and install base.
Accurately quote the amount of maintenance and service required for any given contract.
Create lifelong partners
Make buying easier with consistent and transparent pricing.
Talk to a Contract Price expert
Want to see for yourself why the world’s leading manufacturers choose Syncron for aftermarket service management solutions? Simply complete the form and a member of our team will contact you within one business day. You can also email us at email@example.com.