The Syncron team has touched down in the Golden State for this year’s annual Field Service USA, April 17th-20th at the JW Marriot Hotel in Palm Springs.
What is Field Service USA? Simply put, it’s a gathering of like-minded field service professionals, after-sales innovators, and solution vendors is the perfect learning and networking environment for organizations looking to advance modern service together. With over 500 industry peers and enterprise execs, there’s no better place to talk about the most important profit lever in manufacturing today – service.
The event is hosted by none other than Worldwide Business Research LLC, the full-service conference production company that specializes in bringing together all the industry’s leaders in one room. With top dogs from companies like FedEx, GE, Ford, Oracle and Salesforce, it’s going to be a packed house out in Palm Springs – and one of the most memorable and impactful events of the year.
We’re looking forward to learning more about service and support topics like after-sales service revenue, preventative maintenance, connected devices and IoT, predictive analytics, customer experience, remote diagnostics, global service, parts management, knowledge management, training and development, workforce management, mobility and more. Our top picks on the agenda?
- Transforming Your Service Business Model From Selling A Product To Selling An Outcome with Canon, Kohler Power, Pitney Bowes, IBM, and ServiceNow
- IoT Journey: Getting Connected And Leveraging Data To Add Service Value For End Users with Hypertherm
- How Changes In The Manufacturing Industry Are Impacting Field Service with Syncron
- Roadmap To Success In An Outcome-Based Service Model with Hitachi Solutions America, Microsoft
- Turning Data Into Information You Can Use with Syncron, Toshiba America, Cymer, PwC, FieldAware, and Southern California Gas Company
- Driving Customer Engagement To Improve Aftermarket Sales Growth with Grundfos and Entytle
- Digital Solutions With Tangible Customer Benefits: How ABB Ability Helps Customers To Improve Uptime, Speed, And Yield with ABB
Join us as we live blog our experience during the performance workshops, interactive working groups, and so much more. With nearly a week’s worth of networking, technology, and strategy, we’re sure to walk away with some of the best tools in field service support and customer experience today!
SHARE THIS POST