Syncron does not sell your personal information. However, if you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) gives you certain rights with respect to the processing of personal data. We carry out all data processing activities respecting your rights and our applicable obligations under the CCPA. You will be not discriminated for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA.
Right to be informed
As a California resident, you have a right to request from us the following information about you from the previous 12 months:
- The categories of and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The categories of third parties with which we share personal information;
- The purposes for which the personal information was collected or sold;
- If applicable, categories of personal information disclosed or sold about you for a business purpose and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold.
Your request for such information cannot be submitted more than twice in a 12-month period. We will give you feedback in a reasonably short time stemming from the law in an accessible and portable form. Please use the form below on this site.
Right to delete
As a California resident, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that was collected from you. We are obliged, in an applicable scope required by law, to honor your valid request.
Right to opt-out
Syncron does not sell your personal information and does not plan to do so in the future. However, to meet the right to request us not to sell personal data now or in the future, we provide you with an opt-out checkbox together with the form available below on this site. You may also contact us via postal mail at the following address: Syncron, Inc, One Glenlake Parkway, Suite 1000, Atlanta, GA 30328. ATTN: Global Legal Counsel – California Consumer Privacy Act.
Other states in the US have passed or are likely to pass the laws for their residents which (will) provide same or similar rights as presented above. If you are a resident of such state, you are entitled to exercise your rights in the applicable scope via the communication measures described on this site.