April 15, 2020 | 9am ET
Join us on April 15, 2020 at 9 AM ET for a Q&A session with Professional Pricing Society President, Kevin Mitchell, and moderated by Syncron pricing expert Kimberly Long. During this interactive session, Kevin and Kimberly will discuss topics such as:
- Lessons learned from the financial crisis of 2008
- Ways manufacturing executives can use pricing to gain a competitive advantage
- How can manufacturers and suppliers drive short term-revenue without compromising long-term success
- Ways technology can enable faster, more strategic pricing decisions
- What are the short, medium and long term effects of changing an organization’s pricing strategy, and what will the “new normal” look like?
Have a question you’d like Kevin to address? Simply add it to the registration form and, time permitting, he may address your question live during the webinar!Register Now
Syncron is more than software
Our customer-first approach guides everything we do
From industry leading investments in research and development, to providing the fastest time-to-value through ongoing innovation, our cloud-based after-sales service solutions are designed to maximize product uptime and exceed our customers’ expectations.
Syncron Service Cloud Solutions:
solving the most complex challenges in after-sales service.
Our solutions are designed and proven to scale with the needs of the world’s most sophisticated service organizations. From Aerospace to Agriculture, top durable goods manufacturers choose Syncron to ensure product uptime and empower after-sales service.Industries we serve
Here’s what we have to say on all things service.
Talk to Sales
Want to see for yourself why the world’s leading manufacturers choose Syncron for after-sales service management solutions? Simply complete the form and a member of our team will contact you within one business day. You can also email us at email@example.com. For customer support, visit our support page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.