The time has finally come for the Syncron team to head west — to California, that is, for this year’s annual Field Service USA, April 18th-21st at the JW Marriot Hotel in Palm Springs.
This gathering of like-minded field service professionals, after-sales innovators, and solution vendors is the perfect learning and networking environment for organizations looking to advance modern service together. With over 500 industry peers and enterprise execs, what better place is there to rub elbows with all the folks pushing for the same goal?
The event is hosted by none other than Worldwide Business Research LLC, the full-service conference production company that specializes in bringing together all the industry’s leaders in one room. With top dogs from companies like FedEx, GE, Ford, Oracle and Salesforce, it’s going to be a packed house out in Palm Springs — and one of the most memorable and impactful events of the year.
We’re looking forward to learning more about service and support topics like service revenue, preventative services, connected devices and IoT, customer experience, remote diagnostics, global service, parts management, knowledge management, training and development, workforce management, mobility and more. Our top picks on the agenda?
• Leading Change and Business Transformation in Field Services with Sears Holding Corporation
• Future Trends, Technologies and Their Impact On Field Service with Syncron
• Setting the Vision and Strategy to Turn Service into a Growth Engine with Tennant Company
• Vision from The C-Suite with Siemens and Vertiv
• Creating an Effortless Experience for Your Customers To Receive Real-Time Support with Zinc, Comfort Systems USA, and Glympse
• Building a Cohesive Service Parts Logistics Program That Puts the Right Part in the Right Place at The Right Time with ViaSat, Ericsson, Part of the Atlas Copco Group, Baxter Planning Systems, and PTC
• Transforming to Best-In-Class Through the Customer Experience with BD Life Sciences
• Driving Aftermarket Revenue Growth With Customer Connectivity with Entytle
• Uncovering Revenue Generating Opportunities Within Your Service Organization with Mar Cor Purification, Part of the Atlas Copco Group, Wind River, Medtronic, and KORE
Join us as we live blog our experience during the performance workshops, interactive working groups, and so much more. With more than a day’s worth of networking, technology, and strategy, we’re sure to walk away with some of the best tools in field service support and customer experience today!
SHARE THIS POST