As manufacturers continue to adapt to the COVID-19 threat, aftersales executives are under a tremendous amount of pressure to implement new strategies to drive results quickly – leading to lost focus and productivity. On the back of our popular “Back to Basics” webinar on optimized pricing, Syncron and Carlisle & Co. look to offer additional pricing insights.
Join Syncron’s Jan Barbrock and Carlisle’s Adam Brody for a discussion on intermediate-level pricing strategies that companies can use after they have already established the fundamental building blocks of successful pricing.
Highlights of the discussion will include:
- Conducting competitive price profiling to understand price strategies from competing OEM and aftermarket players
- Analytical strategies to measure where each product is in its lifecycle, and how lifecycle stage can be used in conjunction with inventory levels to execute yield-based pricing
- How to effectively plan, execute, and analyze promotions
- Global pricing best practices for managing price corridors in multiple regions of the world, each with different competitive landscapes and unique market requirements
- Segmenting customers effectively to control net pricing across many different channels, markets, and even product line