This document regulates the terms of:
- use of our websites, namely syncron.com and eazystock.com, that can be accessed and used by everyone, subject to the exception indicated below (“Websites”);
- use of our software products – web and mobile applications, that are available only to our customers who have a subscription agreement for our software services or partners who have a partnership agreement with Syncron and that can be accessed and used only by persons authorized by our customers or partners (“Software”);
Everyone can freely visit and use our Websites and their content without revealing any personal information about himself/herself. However, persons who are not of the age of majority should not be eligible to use the Websites, and we ask that no information in relation to such persons be submitted to us.
Through our Websites, you have access to a variety of resources and content. These include, in particular: up-to-date information about Syncron and its services, interesting articles, variety of images, photographs, graphics, audios, videos as well as product-related white papers, materials, brochures, presentations, and data sheets, etc. (“Content”). We often give you the possibility to download certain Content associated with our services.
You may access our Software only if you have a valid authorization from the company being Syncron’s customer or partner and if you were given authorized login details. Under no circumstances you may attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Software or its related systems or networks.
You may use the Software solely within the scope agreed between Syncron and the company being its customer or partner with which you are related. The scope and terms of services that Syncron offers to a customer or a partner with which you may be associated remain the business secret between Syncron and its customer or partner, and such details may be disclosed to you only by the customer or partner. Technical requirements that are necessary to use our Software are described in the agreement between Syncron and its customer or partner.
Notwithstanding the above, when using the Software you must not:
- permit any person to access the Software if he/she is not authorized to do so;
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy, frame, or mirror any part or content of the Software, other than copying or framing on our customer’s or partner’s own intranets or otherwise for customer’s or partner’s own internal business purposes;
- reverse engineer the Software;
- access the Software in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, or (b) copy any features, functions, or graphics of the Software;
- make the Software available to anyone other than authorized users;
- sell, resell, rent, or lease the Software (it does not apply to Syncron’s partners if such right(s) arises (arise) from the partnership agreement with Syncron);
- use the Software to store or transmit infringing, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortuous material, or to store or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights;
- use the Software to store or transmit malicious code;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Software or third-party data contained therein.
II. Use of the Content
You may download, store, display on your computer, view, listen to, play, and print the Content that Syncron publishes on or broadcasts over its Websites or makes available for download through the Websites, subject to the following:
- the Content may be used solely for your personal, informational and non-commercial purposes, except where expressly authorized by Syncron; and
- you should not attempt to use any Content found on the Websites as your own;
- the Content may not be modified or altered in any way without Syncron’s prior written consent; and
- the Content may not be redistributed, reproduced, or publicly displayed without Syncron’s prior written consent.
The Content of the Websites is provided as a convenience to users and Syncron is not obligated to provide any technical support in relation thereto.
Authorized users may use the content of the Software in line with point 1 above and with the terms of a separate agreement between Syncron and its customer or partner.
III. Online Communication Channels
You hereby agree not to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, or to use Syncron’s online communication channels or information obtained from these channels to send unsolicited emails of any kind to other users. Syncron will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy or availability of any information appearing or available on the online communication channels or for any decisions made based on such information.
IV. Intellectual Property
The Content of the Websites as well as the Syncron’s Software, unless noted otherwise, are the intellectual property and copyrighted works of Syncron. All rights, title, and interest not expressly granted with respect to the Content and the Software are reserved. The “Syncron” logotype is the registered trademark of Syncron International AB and all rights are reserved. It cannot be used by any third party unless expressly authorized in writing by Syncron.
V. Your Representations
You agree that you will not use the Websites or the Software in a manner that:
- invades another’s privacy or includes, copies, or transmits another’s confidential, sensitive, or personal information;
- violates or infringes or promotes the violation or infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights;
- violates or promotes the violation of any applicable laws or regulations; or
- contains any viruses, Trojan horses, or other components designed to limit or harm the functionality of the Websites or the Software.
You agree not to access or use the Websites or the Software in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Syncron’s Software, accounts, computer systems or networks. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Syncron’s Software, any accounts, computer systems or networks. You agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites, the Software or any Syncron’s accounts, computer systems or networks. You agree not to use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Websites, the Software or any Syncron’s accounts, computer systems or networks.
VI. Secure access and usage
Access to our Software is restricted to authorized users only. Unless agreed otherwise with the Syncron’s customer or partner, you may be prompted to enter your username and password on the login site. You agree not to share your password(s) and account information or access with any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password(s) and account information as well as you are responsible for all activities that occur by the use of your password(s) or account(s) or as a result of your access to the Software. You agree that the data and the content presented or processed by the Software are based on business data owned by our customer or partner. Such data are strictly confidential under agreements with our customer or partner and cannot be disclosed by you to any third parties.
You agree to immediately notify Syncron once you find out about any unauthorized use of your password(s) or account(s) or about any other breach of security. Unless agreed otherwise with the Syncron’s customer or partner, you should always ensure that at the end of each session you log out from your account. Syncron will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may occur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
VIII. Termination of Use
Syncron may, in its sole discretion, at any time, discontinue providing or limit access to the Software, the Websites, their parts, or any Content. You agree that Syncron may, in its sole discretion, at any time, terminate or limit your access to or use of the Software, the Websites, or any Content. Furthermore, Syncron reserves the right to terminate or limit your access to or use of the Software or the Websites if it determines, in its sole discretion, that you have infringed the copyrights of Syncron or a third party. You agree that Syncron will not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or limitation of your access to or use of the Software or the Websites or their Content.
X. Links to Third Party’s Websites, Content, Products, or Services
To the extent Syncron provides links on its Websites to websites, content, products, or services of third parties, Syncron is not responsible for any third party content provided on or by such websites or for any changes or updates to such third party’s websites and you, as a user, bear all risks associated with access to and use of such websites and third party’s content, products, and services.
Except where expressly provided otherwise, the Websites and all the Content provided on or through the Websites, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Syncron expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement with respect to the Websites and all the Content provided on or through the Websites.
Syncron makes no warranty that:
- the Websites or the Content will meet your requirements;
- the Websites will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Websites or any Content provided on or through the Websites will be accurate or reliable; or
- the quality of any Content obtained by you on or through the Websites will meet your expectations.
Any Content accessed, downloaded, or otherwise obtained on the Websites or through the use of the Websites is used at your own discretion and risk. Syncron shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or use of the Content obtained on or through the Websites.
Syncron reserves the right to make changes or updates to, and monitor the use of, the Websites and the Content provided on or through the Websites at any time without notice.
XII. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Syncron be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data, or data use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to or use of the Websites or any Content provided on or through the Websites.
XIII. Exclusions and Limitations
XIV. Legal Compliance
You may not access, download, use, or export the Websites or the Content provided on or through the Websites, in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations.
XVI. Applicable Laws
All matters relating to your access to and use of the Websites and the Content provided on or through or uploaded to the Websites shall be governed by the laws of Sweden.
XVII. Contact Us
You may also contact us via postal mail at the following address:
Syncron International AB
Subsidiary: Syncron Poland sp. z o.o.
ul. Twarda 4,
00-105 Warsaw, POLAND
ATTN: Legal Department
May 4, 2016