Build a Resilient Aftermarket Service Business
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the challenges service organizations face
With data and insights from 500 service and supply chain leaders across Europe and the United States, this eBook explores:
- The current state of the aftermarket and wider macroeconomic factors service organizations are mitigating
- Challenges with various processes in the service lifecycle
- Benefits to addressing these challenges
- Future-proofing and growth opportunities.
If the current landscape is creating complications for your service organization, you’re not alone. The supply chain leaders we surveyed report several macroeconomic factors that are affecting their organization’s ability to operate successfully.
See how the current state affects other challenges service businesses face, including shifting customer expectations, technician and engineer enablement, knowledge base management and easy, secure access to up-to-date information, parts pricing and spare parts optimization.
“The demands of customers and consumers are increasing. At the same time, we are battling higher direct and indirect costs, increased costs of transport and warehousing with more delays and disruption to the supply chain. The next two years are critical to this industry, and we are more reliant than ever before on having strong support and customer relationships.”
– Agriculture service and supply chain decision-maker