Drive Value from Optimized Pricing in Uncertain Times
The COVID-19 pandemic has rocked the global economy. When sales begin to decline in a downward market, organizations tend to respond by slashing parts prices across the board in hopes of gaining sales. This may provide a quick temporary fix, but is often a short-sighted strategy. This strategy can (and will most likely) lead to competitors taking a similar approach – leading to eroding overall market.
Video key topics include:
• Lessons learned from the financial crisis of 2008
• Ways manufacturing executives can use pricing to gain a competitive advantage
• How can manufacturers and suppliers drive short term-revenue without compromising long-term success
• Ways technology can enable faster, more strategic pricing decisions
• What are the short, medium and long term effects of changing an organization’s pricing strategy, and what will the “new normal” look like?
Complete the form below to watch a replay of a Q&A session on how the pricing strategies executives can employ to drive much needed short-term revenue, while positioning their organizations for long-term success.Play Video
Talk to a Syncron Expert
Want to see for yourself why the world’s leading manufacturers choose Syncron for after-sales service management solutions? Simply complete the form and a member of our team will contact you within one business day. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.