Will 2020 Be Disastrous To Servitization?
As the global pandemic continues to challenge the manufacturing industry, business executives face the unenviable challenge of maintaining short-term business continuity and liquidity while meeting the rapidly shifting demands of their customers. While there is a need to focus on the here and now, some OEMs have halted investment and transformation projects while others continue to move forward, strengthening their commitment to maintenance and service.
Watch the recording of the Syncron’s session to learn more about:
- What is the Servitization?
- Why people move to subscription-based models?
- What challenges manufacturers have to overcome to switch to more predictive /proactive service models?
- Impact of Covid-19 on servitization
- Best practices and benefits of selling products-as-a-service and focusing on service business transformation.